Lambwolf - Otto Harness
Otto by Lambwolf is a waterproof figure 8 harness designed for comfort, safety and freedom. The figure 8 makes it easy to adjust for a snug fit both around the neck and directly behind the front legs. It wraps tightly around the chest with a crotch and pulls the shoulders back when necessary. The minimal design is meant to make your pet feel unhindered and free.
Perfect for rainy days or muddy trails, this harness is 100% waterproof and only needs a wipe to get clean.
*Use a measuring tape for this.*
If you don't have one handy, use a belt as an alternative and use a pencil to mark on the belt, then measure the length of the marked belt.
1. Measure with your pet in a standing position (not sitting or lying down). Place the tape measure behind the front legs of your standing pet.
2. Bring the ribbon to the back of your pet forming a cross. One side should be the end of the tape.
3. The longer end wraps around your pet's neck.
4. Bring the tape to the back of your pet to meet the other end of the tape.
5. The tape should mimic the harness on the body and therefore should be as tight as you would like the harness to be on your pup.
Do not measure loosely with the floor for an accurate and secure fit.
*Note: We recommend placing the tape directly behind the front legs to be escape proof.
But for some breeds, the fit might be better behind the girth and it all depends on your pup's body type.
6. If you followed this guide step by step, your tape should end where you started: in the center of the crotch.
Take the measurement and compare it with our size chart
S 80 - 90 cm
M 90 - 100 cm
L 100 - 118 cm